JPSJ : Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
Change in URL of JPSJ Online (November 15, 2013)
We wish to announce that the URL for JPSJ Online will be changed on December 4, 2013. [New URL: http://jpsj.jps.jp]
Papers included in Vol. 83 (2014) No. 1 onward will be published at the above site.
Papers published in Vols.1 to 82 (1946-2013) will be added to this site gradually.
New Journal, JPS Conference Proceedings
The Physical Society of Japan launches a new open access journal, JPS Conference Proceedings (abbreviation: JPS Conf. Proc.). It provides a fast publication of proceedings of an international conference, workshop, summer school or symposium, consisting of peer-reviewed articles. The first volume will be published in the beginning of 2014.
Accordingly, proceedings of international conferences or workshops will not be published in JPSJ supplements starting January 2014.
URL of JPS Conference Proceedings: http://jpscp.jps.jp (New website will be opened on December 4, 2013).
Frontier of Condensed Matter Physics using Synchrotron Radiation
[Vol. 82 No. 2, 16 articles]
|Courtesy of RIKEN (SPring-8/SACLA)|
News and CommentsNews and Comments Archive
- November 29, 2013 Plasmon–Molecule Feedback Interplay in Light Emission
- October 15, 2013 Phonon Anharmonicity Controls Superconductivity in β-Pyrochlore Oxides
- September 17, 2013 Beyond Hierarchy in a Molecular Solid
- September 12, 2013 Rich Phase Diagram from the Simplest d1 System
- August 27, 2013 How Does Wetting in a Near-Critical Binary Fluid Affect Stokes Drag?
- August 22, 2013 What is Origin of the First Eu-Based Heavy Fermion?
- August 19, 2013 Can Silicene Really Have Dirac Points at EF?
- August 5, 2013 The Spiral Nature of Electron Beams: A Chance to Open a New Frontier of Electron Beam Physics
- July 12, 2013 Re-Examination of Electronic Phase Diagram of Electron-Doped High-TC Cuprates: Absence of Insulating Phase?
- June 21, 2013 A Novel Method for Producing Radionuclides Using Fast Neutron Beams and Sublimation Methods
- June 19, 2013 A Genuine “Fulde–Ferrell–Larkin–Ovchinnikov State” Realized by Local Inversion- Symmetry-Breaking
- May 21, 2013 New Magnetic Honeycomb Material — Organic Radical Approach
- April 9, 2013 Lonely Majorana Fermions Relieved by Symmetry Breaking
- March 25, 2013 New Route to Ferromagnetic Quantum Critical Point: Dimensionality of Magnetic Correlations
- March 6, 2013 A “Hidden Face” of Materials has been Revealed by a Dynamical X-ray Absorption Measurement
- February 20, 2013 “Updated” World Record for Superconducting Transition Temperature
- February 14, 2013 Reaching Halfway toward Room-Temperature Superconductivity
Papers of Editors’ ChoiceEditors’ Choice Archive
[November 11, 2013]
Effects of Interference between Energy Absorption Processes of Molecule and Surface Plasmons on Light Emission Induced by Scanning Tunneling Microscopy [82 (2013) 124707] Kuniyuki Miwa, Mamoru Sakaue, and Hideaki Kasai
[October 15, 2013]
Understanding of the Temperature–Pressure Phase Diagram of β-Pyrochlore Oxides: A Role of Anhamonicity on Superconductivity [82 (2013) 114708] Takayuki Isono, Daisuke Iguchi, Takeshi Matsubara, Yo Machida, Bernard Salce, Jacques Flouquet, Hiroki Ogusu, Jun-ichi Yamaura, Zenji Hiroi, and Koichi Izawa
[September 12, 2013]
Competition between Spin Frustration, Lattice Instability, and the Jahn–Teller Effect in S = 1/2 Geometrically Frustrated Double Perovskite Fluorides A2BTiF6 (A = K, Rb, Cs; B = Na, K, Rb) [82 (2013) 104709] Masato Goto, Hiroaki Ueda, Chishiro Michioka, and Kazuyoshi Yoshimura
[August 21, 2013]
Intra- and Interdimer Electron–Phonon Concerted Mechanism of Photoinduced Charge-Order Melting in Metal Complex Et2Me2Sb[Pd(dmit)2]2 [82 (2013) 094716] Keita Nishioka and Kenji Yonemitsu
[July 22, 2013]
Drag Coefficient of a Rigid Spherical Particle in a Near-Critical Binary Fluid Mixture [82 (2013) 084003] Ryuichi Okamoto, Youhei Fujitani, and Shigeyuki Komura
[July 17, 2013]
Heavy Fermion State Based on the Kondo Effect in EuNi2P2 [82 (2013) 083708] Yuichi Hiranaka, Ai Nakamura, Masato Hedo, Tetsuya Takeuchi, Akinobu Mori, Yusuke Hirose, Katsuya Mitamura, Kiyohiro Sugiyama, Masayuki Hagiwara, Takao Nakama, and Yoshichika Ōnuki
[June 19, 2013]
Complex-Stripe Phases Induced by Staggered Rashba Spin–Orbit Coupling [82 (2013) 074714] Tomohiro Yoshida, Manfred Sigrist, and Youichi Yanase
[June 18, 2013]
Propagation Dynamics of Electron Vortex Pairs [82 (2013) 073402] Yuya Hasegawa, Koh Saitoh, Nobuo Tanaka, and Masaya Uchida
[May 29, 2013]
Absence of Dirac Electrons in Silicene on Ag(111) Surfaces [82 (2013) 063714] Zhi-Xin Guo, Shinnosuke Furuya, Jun-ichi Iwata, and Atsushi Oshiyama
[May 29, 2013]
Evolution of the Electronic State through the Reduction Annealing in Electron-Doped Pr1.3-xLa0.7CexCuO4+δ (x=0.10) Single Crystals: Antiferromagnetism, Kondo Effect, and Superconductivity [82 (2013) 063713] Tadashi Adachi, Yosuke Mori, Akira Takahashi, Masatsune Kato, Terukazu Nishizaki, Takahiko Sasaki, Norio Kobayashi, and Yoji Koike
[May 15, 2013]
Generation of Radioisotopes with Accelerator Neutrons by Deuterons [82 (2013) 064201] Yasuki Nagai, Kazuyuki Hashimoto, Yuichi Hatsukawa, Hideya Saeki, Shoji Motoishi, Nozomi Sato, Masako Kawabata, Hideo Harada, Tadahiro Kin, Kazuaki Tsukada, Tetsuya K. Sato, Futoshi Minato, Osamu Iwamoto, Nobuyuki Iwamoto, Yohji Seki, Kenji Yokoyama, Takehiko Shiina, Akio Ohta, Nobuhiro Takeuchi, Yukimasa Kawauchi, Norihito Sato, Hisamichi Yamabayashi, Yoshitsugu Adachi, Yuji Kikuchi, Toshinori Mitsumoto, and Takashi Igarashi
News and Comments